Made of Tomorrow 2023 Weekly Diary
The MOT Weekly Diary / Planner is perfect for those who like to carry their diary with them everywhere they go, and where practicality is most important. There is plenty of space to plan each week, with one week spread across two pages. This diary looks stylish displayed on your desk and office and is bound to make an impression.
And the 2023 diaries now feature a lay-flat design!
Made entirely with FSC certified paper, and also completely recyclable once you’re finished!
This diary looks stylish displayed on your desk and is bound to make an impression. Featuring wrap-around sleeve packaging.
Fun facts: MOT diaries are handmade and take 8 different businesses all across New Zealand to produce + they have no plastic laminate coating that most diaries usually have which makes them 100% recyclable after use!
Dimensions: A5 - Weekly layout, one week per spread
Materials: Hardcover, recycled coffee cup paper & 100gsm FSC certified paper
Packaging: 350gsm dust jacket wrap-around sleeve
- Lay-flat design (stitched bound) new feature
- Foil embossed hardcover
- Black (Black Foil) | Blush (Gold Foil)
- Olive (Gunmetal Foil) | Sand (White Foil)
- Unique ½ blank & ½ lined pages
- Monthly overview planners
- Annual overview (front and back) new feature
- Important dates for NZ and AUS
- Ribbon marker
- 13-Month diary (starts 1 Dec 2022 - 31 Dec 2023)
Origin: Designed and made in New Zealand