CaliWoods Reusable Hot & Cold Tumbler - 5 colours
- 590ml - perfect for that large coffee in the morning or use to keep your lunchtime Smoothie crispy cool.
- Tumbler body is Double Walled Stainless Steel for performance and durability.
- Lid is BPA-Free Plastic made from 100% recycled content with silicone spill-proof seal.
- Flip Lid with opening so you can sip directly from the tumbler
- Straw Hole, fitting the CaliWoods Tall Straws perfectly. The Reusable Drinking Straws will also fit through the hole, but we recommend the Tall Straws for length.
- Elegantly curved to fit your hand as well as standard car cup holders. Drive to work with your coffee or smoothie right by your side.
- Brighten up your day and others by choosing from any of the eco-luxe colours!
- Sustainable and reusable alternative to single-use plastic smoothie cups, or coffee cups.
- Multiple uses! Can also work as a sealed container for leftovers at restaurants, keeping cut fruit fresh, kiddies snacks, or anything. Keep in your bag or glovebox for any situation.
Tips - So your Tumbler feels the love:
- Flip lid AND straw hole so you can sip directly or use your CaliWoods Straw. It fits the CaliWoods Tall Straws perfectly. The Reusable Drinking Straws will also fit through the hole, but we recommend the Tall Straws for length.
- For hot drinks pour straight into the Tumbler. If you want to be sipping on that steamy beverage for even longer, heat the tumbler beforehand by pouring boiling water in before your drink.
- Hand wash only recommended.
CaliWood Tumbler Lids Are Made From Recycled Plastic (rPET) - WHY?
- Specific use: rPET doesn't conduct temperature (no burnt lips when sipping!) and needs to be durable lasting years to come.
- We are supporters of Circular Economy for plastic: refusing what we don't need, reusing what we have and respecting plastic when it has a place.
- All the plastic ever made still exists, it isn’t going anywhere, so let’s use it wisely into something loveable and useful!
- Please love and care for your tumbler and the lid - you can return it to CaliWoods for proper disposal at end-of-life.