If You Care Aluminum Foil
If You Care Aluminum Foil is made with 100% recycled aluminum. While traditional foil manufacturing is a power-intensive process, ours uses 95% less energy to produce. Because there is no need to mine, our production creates less waste, while reusing a precious resource.
If You Care Aluminum Foil protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria. It is not recommended for use with acidic or fatty foods.
If You Care Aluminum Foil can be recycled again, provided that your local recycling center accepts aluminum foil, check in with your local council.
- 100% recycled aluminum
- 95% energy savings
- Can be recycled over and over again
- Minimum waste
- Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled
- Protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
Size: 10m roll
Responsibly made in Italy.