Reusable Cotton Tea Bags - 4 pack
Tea always tastes better when brewed with fresh tea leaves! Now you enjoy your favourite cuppa in the most sustainable way. These Reusable Cotton Tea Bags are ethically made from a light weight 100% organic cotton.
Contains 4 reusable cotton tea bags with a drawstring closure. Each bag can hold 2 tablespoons of loose leaf tea or coffee
- Compostable at the end of it's life
- Made from unbleached 100% Organic Cotton
- Handy and portable for tea wherever you are!
- Packaged in a handy jute pouch for storage
How to use:
- Fill bag with your chose tea leaves (or even coffee) and tightly close the drawstring
- Leave to steep in your cup as per the directions of your tea leaves
- Once ready remove from your cup, once cooled slightly undo the drawstring and empty the tea leaves into your compost
- Rinse the bag with cool water and hang up to air dry.
Please note there will be some minor shrinkage, this is normal. Also the bags will discolour with use.
Size: 10 x 12 cm
These tea bags have been ethically stitched by lovely Women at Tulasi Unit, Tamilnadu, India.
Care: Wash bag in cold water before first use. After use, turn inside out and wash in cold water. Air dry, use, rinse and repeat. Please note slight shrinkage and discoloration is normal.
Sorry, currently out of stock