Wet It Dish Cloth - Flora
These biodegradable dish cloths are made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. They are soft to the touch, yet strong and durable with lasting quality.
Wet It's environmentally-responsive cloths are 100% biodegradable because of their all-natural fibers and Wet-it’s watercolor based prints.
These absorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Width: 6.75 cm
Height: 8.00 cm
Depth: 0.06 cm